Why too much branding distracts from your most valuable branding tool, your products:
- Over exposing your branding graphics can hurt you.
- Create a memorable impression.
- Your products and services and the way they are delivered are your most important way to represent your company.
- When you see or hear a new idea, don’t apply old rules to it
- Be creative regarding process improvement for using new technology
- Get varied opinions on new technology before making business decisions
Well its been a while since I’ve been on blogging. Holidays, kids and 60 hour work weeks......
- The customer experience is king: design, execute, monitor and adjust (Plan-Do-Check-Act).
- Cost savings come in the oddest places, leave no stone unturned.
- Know your limits and use experts to help, such as a mentor, coach or consultant.
In keeping with my series about how we’re not as far along as we think, I’d like to talk about a few major faux pas I’ve seen recently. One was at a famous and large retailer, Walmart. The other is visible from my backyard.
- Never be satisified with the status quo and don't sacrifice yourself along the way
- Get a fresh perspective (usually an outsider) to tell you what can be right in front of you
- Work ON your business or organization or group, and don't give up!
Microsoft Outlook Add-In
Achieve greater focus by shifting your attention from e-mail to accomplishing what matters most!
Stay up to date with our newsletter!