FocusMe for Outlook works on computers running Vista (32 or 64 bit), or Windows 7 (32 or 64 bit), or Windows 8 or 8.1 and Office 2010 or Office 2013 (32 or 64 bit). This add-in does not support Office 2007, please see the [Organizer] tool for 2007 capability.
The help system is embedded in the application - it can be found by selecting the Help button on the Ceptara tab in Outlook's Explorer ribbon. The help is outlined according to the FocusMe for Excellence model, i.e. Organize, Collect, Process, Review, Act, Track, and Drawer. It also includes some Troubleshooting information in addition to enabling a support request to be submitted. The files for the Help system are based on HTML pages and a copy of the pages are [posted] on our website.
Our FocusMe [forum] is also available where we've posted some common issues / resolutions and where the user community has provided their questions and feedback.
Support requests will be responded to within 48 hours of a report. Support can be found in the Add-In by opening the Help window and using the light bulb button to submit a support request. If you have a feature request or feedback, please submit it through the Support Request in the Add-In. Support requests via any other method will not be supported (in order to diagnose your issue, a support request is needed).
- Read the Software License, do not install if you do not agree.
- Go to the Download page
- Make sure you wait for the install, the tool uses Microsoft's .net frameworks which can take awhile to download and install.
- Once Setup is complete the add-in should be installed
- Start Outlook - if you see a new Ceptara ribbon in Outlook's explorer window you're installed.
- Make sure Outlook is completely shutdown. Start Task Manager and check for the OUTLOOK.EXE process, if you see it and Outlook is 'shutdown', end that process.
- Go to Control Panel: Start - Control Panel
- Select Programs and Features (Vista or Windows 7 & 8) or Add/Remove Programs (XP)
- Select 'FocusMe for Outlook' and uninstall
Stay informed about our latest products and updates!