Personal Excellence Workshop
High Performing People create High Performing Teams
- Successful team efforts require individuals to be highly motivated and self managing
- People can develop the necessary skills by focusing on their foundation, work organization, and action execution
The Personal Excellence workshop is targeted at individuals motivated in discovering better ways to achieve life balance and demonstrate excellence in every facet of their life, professional and personal.
View the [Brochure].
The workshop will help you to:
- Discover and articulate what's important to you.
- Understand life’s pressure points and identify methods to clearly articulate the goals and projects focused on creating balance
- Identify daily organizational techniques that help you focus on your goals and manage the firestorm of activities and expectations
Some participant comments:
"I really enjoyed how you condensed the two books down into a workable system." "I was impressed by the diagrams you used to connect goals, projects, and tasks and their relationships."
"The methods discussed can double my productivity, I'm not one to pass that up."
The Workshop includes:
- Workshop booklet and worksheets
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
- Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress Free Productivity by David Allen
- A copy of the Personal Organizer 2007 Outlook Add-in
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Instructor
- Understanding your key objectives for the workshop
- Introduction to the topics
- Change Your Perspective
- An inside out approach
- Discovering your role in your personal growth
- Articulating your Personal Mission Statement
- My Goals as a Whole Person
- Understand the pressure points
- Clearly articulate goals in each life area
- Put in place organized action to achieve your goals
- Managing the Details
- Establish a personal management execution model
- Identify daily organizational techniques & tools
- Review of the topics
- Walk away execution plan
- Additional resources
Microsoft Outlook Add-In
Achieve greater focus by shifting your attention from e-mail to accomplishing what matters most!
Stay up to date with our newsletter!