An optimized supply chain boosts your bottom line.
Are your workers and processes focused on excellence throughout your supply chain? Let Ceptara help you reduce costs, remove waste and drive up production quality. Ceptara provides evaluation, implementation and management services for companies wishing to harness more value from their supply chain operations. We've helped companies like yours plan supply consumption more efficiently, leverage supply lines through proactive supplier management, implement Lean Six Sigma in the manufacturing process, and streamline supply delivery methods.
Examples of our work
- Developed supplier evaluation program for power electronics company
- Established new sourcing function for wireless carrier
- Drove 20% out-of-the-box quality improvements for computer manufacturer via supplier capability improvements
- Developed New Product Introduction processes for telecom equipment provider
- Supply Chain Assessment and Improvement Planning
- New Product Introduction Integration
- Lean Six Sigma Project Facilitation, Leadership and Training
- Supplier Management Improvement and Training
- Quality Tracking System Improvement
|2010-10-09||A Review of Dr. Eliyahu M. Goldratt's "The Goal"||view|
|2009-06-14||ASQ's Quality Body of Knowledge Embraces Personal Excellence||view|
|2009-05-20||Breaking the Customer's Chains - How to Innovate AND Stay Focused on Your Customer||view|
|2009-05-06||Lean, Six Sigma, Root Cause Analysis, Human Error, and Corrective Action - What does it all mean?||view|
|2009-02-04||The CFL Cost Savings Myth||view|
|2009-01-15||My Apple TV Experience||view|
|2008-08-28||Six Sigma in Purchasing||view|
|2008-02-01||Upcoming Talk on Purchasing & Quality Practices||view|
|2007-04-23||Kaizen at PMI - Puget Sound | End Notes||view|
Resources - whitepapers, course presentations, models, etc.
To download a resource, you must be a registered user and logged in.
|06/10/2011 - 11:21||Personal Excellence Workshop Brochure|
|10/21/2010 - 18:24||Ceptara for Government Agencies|
|09/21/2010 - 20:03||Mill Creek Business Association September Meeting - What We...|
|06/05/2010 - 10:21||Ceptara for Small Business Brochure|
|04/13/2010 - 09:40||Theory of Constraints Introduction at AmCon 2010|
|01/10/2010 - 22:52||5 Steps to a Better Stronger Business|
|08/18/2009 - 17:37||Introduction to Ceptara|
|08/18/2009 - 15:55||Education and Training Brochure|
|08/18/2009 - 15:00||Fast Facts | Ceptara Executive Summary|
|07/15/2009 - 22:46||Breaking the Customer Chains Presentation Material|
Microsoft Outlook Add-In
Achieve greater focus by shifting your attention from e-mail to accomplishing what matters most!
Stay up to date with our newsletter!